IUL Marketing Question

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I know Lew Nason with Insurance Pro Shop offers course on become debt free & set up a savings vehicle by using life insurance, which I like the concept. I want market IUL Min Death Benefit/ max cash value.

Anybody know of anybody using this beside Insurance Pro Shops not that their is anything wrong with them I just want to compare.

I know Lew Nason with Insurance Pro Shop offers course on become debt free & set up a savings vehicle by using life insurance, which I like the concept. I want market IUL Min Death Benefit/ max cash value.

Anybody know of anybody using this beside Insurance Pro Shops not that their is anything wrong with them I just want to compare.

Are you asking about specific marketing programs or just any other agents who use the Min DB/ Max Funding concept?

I've been showing my clients this exact concept in relation to their unmatched 403(b)s.

If that's exactly what you're looking for, you cannot go wrong with Lew Nason & the Insurance Pro Shop.

With newsletters (PDFs for mailing or print), booklets, seminars, joint ventures and many other ways he talks about... you'll have plenty to work on.

In addition, you may also take advantage of his coaching programs for advisors. Any system you buy includes 3 months worth of coaching.

Depending on your situation (captive vs independent), you will want to tread carefully on "Missed Fortune" concepts of harvesting home equity to fund a life insurance policy. There are ways to harvest home equity and keep compliance companies happy and you out of "hot water". (Basically use the home equity to directly pay off outstanding debt, then use the freed up monthly cash flow to fund the IUL.)

Talk to Lew and he'll guide you well.

I know that other marketing programs & systems will cost you MANY times more than what Lew charges. It won't be nearly as "glitzy", but you'll learn to communicate complex strategies into simple concepts.

Back