IUL over rides

Your saying an IMO gets 40% for doing nothing? I’m not a fan of IMO,s but I’ve had to use one to sell Lincoln products, but 40%? No wonder they are always calling to see how I’m doing, I’m their damn sugar daddy and I’m definitely on the wrong side of the business. I always assumed they were getting 5 or 10 percent.

I was merely just using an example that was already given in this thread. It varies greatly from carrier to carrier. Very few solid iul carriers pay 140... If any. I think the most Lincoln goes up to is 120. And that doesn't mean all have that level.

That is a regional recruiting offer of Family First Life. They are a legit shop, but one that does little IUL. Their focus is term and FE. They are 100% focused on team building and recruiting, so any 140% they would offer would be FE, and only assuming that recruiting entity is doing substantial production.

I'm not an expert in FE but how does a company likek FFL pay out 140% without building a massive debt to their agents? Do they charge fees on the back side of the policy to their policyholders?

The 140% is with Americo HMS 125 or 150. It's a simplified issue term product with Accidental built in. You can run sample quotes here: Mobile

One of their Vice Presidents told me their highest comp with FE is Americo Eagle at 125%. Not sure if that is still accurate so someone who's with the company feel free to chime in.

I'm not an expert in FE but how does a company likek FFL pay out 140% without building a massive debt to their agents? Do they charge fees on the back side of the policy to their policyholders?

There's probably a dozen people in that hierarchy that are responsible for downline agent chargebacks before it rolls up to FFL.

There's probably a dozen people in that hierarchy that are responsible for downline agent chargebacks before it rolls up to FFL.

Yes and probably only a handful of agents in their structure that have anything close to that number. I recently got this marketing email:

Earn 110% - 140% Starting Compensation!

Want to earn up to 140% and pay no fees with the industries best training? Join Family First Life NW. We are a Nationwide IMO looking for motivated agents who want to succeed in independent life and annuity sales. Want to learn more?

I think a lot of it depends on how many resources of the IMO/FMO you are utilizing. How time much they need to spend with you. If you are a self-service advisor, who needs little to no marketing support, 100-110 are not out of the question even with great carriers.

Yes and probably only a handful of agents in their structure that have anything close to that number. I recently got this marketing email:

Earn 110% - 140% Starting Compensation!

Want to earn up to 140% and pay no fees with the industries best training? Join Family First Life NW. We are a Nationwide IMO looking for motivated agents who want to succeed in independent life and annuity sales. Want to learn more?

Don't you wanna get your red jacket?!?!?!?!?!?!? sigh.....FFL.PNG

Back