IUL Presentation Needed ?

Are you just looking to educate a client on how IUL works? I might have that available if so.

Sheryl Brown / @AshBrokerage

Yes Sheryl i am looking to educate to create and introduce them to the concept. Thanks,
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
BA has income for life campaign. Might look at that.

I sorry but what does BA stand for? Thanks for the help!

Last edited:
How in depth are you looking to go?

Cost of insurance, caps, spreads, indices, tied to the market but not actually in the market, participation rates, puts/calls, compounded annualized return versus average return, and on and on. Not to mention that most of the illustrations you will run up against will be in the 8% as far as the non-guaranteed column goes.

I am working on one right now but fortunately the average prospect will not require an in depth explanation...it is only for the few that have a little knowledge of life insurance and investments (buy term and invest the rest) that have the potential to waste your time and/or try to make you look stupid. Still all in all a good presentation is needed.

To explain it, illustrate it, and convey this to your prospect so that they understand the potential risk associated with an IUL is not simple. Take your time and compare the different companies and products.

Last edited:
I have created a IUL membership website that provides a number of interactive calculators, white papers, and sales videos that you can use to sell max funded IUL to provide Tax Free Retirement Income. Go to http://tlgts.com and watch the videos about the various presentation pieces. Call me if you have questions about access. This is discount pricing available with some FMO's.
Louis G. LaBash at 1-855-LESS-IRS

That's the Magic that sets IUL apart from everything else. When you throw in the safety element of annual reset with no losses due to market downturns, it crushes everything else.

This is one of my marketing websites and my buddy Brian explains how it works: Home.

Send me your email address and I will set you up with 7 days of access to the http:/tlgts/.com site. Send it to: [email protected]

Back