IUL Presentation Needed ?

It makes no difference how much CV you build up, you lose it when you die unless you cancel your policy; in the meantime while building this bogus CV the family is woefully underinsured.

I don't sell it either. but I own a bunch of it to act as my bond portion of my overall portfolio & help me tax diversify my retirement income (something a CPA should understand).

by the way, you don't lose the CV when you die. With a level death benefit policy, your cash value grows & replaces your original face amount, thus lowering the amount you are being charged for cost of insurance. IE: if I buy a $100,000 level face amount & cram deposits in as fast as possible & build a $70,000 CV, I am only getting charged for $30,000 of insurance because that is all the carrier is risking. So, If I die, my family gets my $70k CV and the remaining $30k of insurance I am buying from the carrier at the time.

Send me your customers tax returns, especially those over 60, I guarantee I can give them all ideas on how you are not helping them to maximize income & minimize taxes. your 60-70 year old client couples that live mainly on Soc Sec but have money saved in IRAs & annuities should be increasing their income by withdrawals from IRAs/Annuities to boost their taxable income to take advantage of their entire standard deduction. this will lower the income taxes owed when they die on those funds. if they are smart, they could then use those annual distributions to max fund UL or max fund WL/PUAR to leverage those funds for greater tax free money to heirs.

I hope you realize you don't need to be a fan/proponent of something without being ridiculously against something, especially when you don't understand the most basic definitions of the concept.

Last edited:
I don't sell it either. but I own a bunch of it to act as my bond portion of my overall portfolio & help me tax diversify my retirement income (something a CPA should understand).

by the way, you don't lose the CV when you die. With a level death benefit policy, your cash value grows & replaces your original face amount, thus lowering the amount you are being charged for cost of insurance. IE: if I buy a $100,000 level face amount & cram deposits in as fast as possible & build a $70,000 CV, I am only getting charged for $30,000 of insurance because that is all the carrier is risking. So, If I die, my family gets my $70k CV and the remaining $30k of insurance I am buying from the carrier at the time.

Send me your customers tax returns, especially those over 60, I guarantee I can give them all ideas on how you are not helping them to maximize income & minimize taxes. your 60-70 year old client couples that live mainly on Soc Sec but have money saved in IRAs & annuities should be increasing their income by withdrawals from IRAs/Annuities to boost their taxable income to take advantage of their entire standard deduction. this will lower the income taxes owed when they die on those funds. if they are smart, they could then use those annual distributions to max fund UL or max fund WL/PUAR to leverage those funds for greater tax free money to heirs.

I hope you realize you don't need to be a fan/proponent of something without being ridiculously against something, especially when you don't understand the most basic definitions of the concept.
The sad part is you have no idea how stupid that is, you took a huge gulp of the koolaid:)

050f8746e3540585818112e9f8bcfda3ddaa27-wm.jpg

The sad part is you have no idea how stupid that is, you took a huge gulp of the koolaid:)
Explain why it’s stupid. Actually explain why. Let’s pretend I’m one of your clients and I come to you and tell you everything Allen Trent said. Explain to me why it’s stupid.

I don’t think you can.

He's shown no aptitude, knowledge, or expertise in any of his replies. He'll just keep calling it a scam and getting his jolly's off this post. He's a pure troll. I don't think he has the proper vocabulary or terminology to explain his perspective.

Back