State:
    California
    [​IMG]

DHK, Jul 10, 2019
  3. dbab

dbab Expert

State:
    Texas
    Explain why it’s stupid. Actually explain why. Let’s pretend I’m one of your clients and I come to you and tell you everything Allen Trent said. Explain to me why it’s stupid.

I don’t think you can.

dbab, Jul 10, 2019
  4. DHK

DHK "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

State:
    California
    He's shown no aptitude, knowledge, or expertise in any of his replies. He'll just keep calling it a scam and getting his jolly's off this post. He's a pure troll. I don't think he has the proper vocabulary or terminology to explain his perspective.

DHK, Jul 10, 2019
  5. jerryrut

jerryrut Guru

It would be a waste of breath
    here’s you some terminology, ”I’m screwing my clients but it’s ok because they don’t know any better and it pays the bills and I can’t make a living doing anything else “

6. Golfnut2112

Golfnut2112 Guru

State:
    West Virginia
    I can guarantee you Jerry is not a CPA or has been in this business for 30 years. He is a A.L Williams troll (or whatever hell the company is called now) that doesn’t have a clue what’s he’s doing. Every CPA I work with knows everyone has different needs and you use whatever product that fills the need. He sounds like some young kid drinking kool aid, not a 60+ year old CPA.

7. DHK

DHK "YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!"

State:
    California
    The posts certainly fit the profile.

"I like to let people talk who like to talk. It lets me find out how full of **** they are."

Last edited: Jul 10, 2019
    DHK, Jul 10, 2019
  8. dbab

dbab Expert

State:
    Texas
    Ok that’s fine. I didn’t think you could.

dbab, Jul 11, 2019
  9. jerryrut

jerryrut Guru

Believe what you want but anybody that sells that crap who has been in the biz very long is either incredibly stupid or has zero integrity, maybe both. Oh, my, to be 15-20 years younger and hungry, I would love to live in your area and follow up on your sales, assuming you have some, I would make a fortune and y’all would be asst mgrs at Wendy’s!!!!!!!!!

10. Golfnut2112

Golfnut2112 Guru

State:
    West Virginia

First off you don’t know anything about me or my business. But looking at your post you are an immature little man that drank to much kool aid. As far as my business you would not know how to replace it because your to damn stupid, CPA my a$$. As far as being in my area I’m sure there are plenty of agents in your area that you can replace so you rambling about being 15-20 years younger and moving is just dumb talk.

Last edited: Jul 11, 2019