IUL Presentation Needed ?

Ironically enough, you still haven't given one coherent example of one negative aspect of an IUL.
Why y’all so worried about my opinion on this pig? Either you don’t understand it or you’re good with screwing your clients, no other explanation.

But then the premium is that much higher, it’s a bad deal any way you slice it
Not necessarily any difference in premium but cash values will be lower. When you buy term if you live there will come a time the premium is much higher.. You sell FE? On a traditional FE wl plan there will be cash value and the client's family will not get the cash value plus the face amount.. Wouldn't they be better off with a New York life term? All those products are calculated using the same mortality table, the only difference is how much risk the insured is willing to accept.

Just because you think it is a bad deal does not make those that disagree with that assessment are scammers.

Reactions: DHK
Why y’all so worried about my opinion on this pig? Either you don’t understand it or you’re good with screwing your clients, no other explanation.

Yes there is another explanation. Because I haven't seen ANY indication that YOU understand it. You couldn't even answer my simple questions... which, in all actuality, means you're not qualified to sell the "****" you're already selling.

You're a laughable agent if you really believe this and aren't trolling. The objective of an IUL is normally to maximize premiums to get the highest cash values as possible. You solve the DB, not the other way around.

Sure, some agents suck and design these policies the wrong way but anyone who knows how they actually work based on an objective won't do that.

Of course, you're also the guy with super-secret pricing that makes GUL weak, know "numbers", and claim to be a CPA.

Just stop. This sub-forum is great for information for good agents and those who want to get better. You're neither of those.

Because you came in here saying every type of ULs are a scam and then didn't back it up with any tangible proof. You just said stuff like:

Oh, I can back it up but you don’t want that because you will never look at your work the same ever again, the IBS will kick in on every sales presentation just knowing that you gotta lie to sell that crap.

You then proceeded...not to back it up. Come on Jerry.

Nope, he's right. His constant un-substantiated posts have changed my mind. IUL's are terrible and the worst things that have ever been invented.

Wish I would have known sooner so I could get into the very clean, straightforward, and fair FE market.

Nope, he's right. His constant un-substantiated posts have changed my mind. IUL's are terrible and the worst things that have ever been invented.

Wish I would have known sooner so I could get into the very clean, straightforward, and fair FE market.
No time like the present to realize the error of your ways:)

facepalm.jpg

Back