IUL: So Zero is Your Hero?

If an agent does not make full disclosure including the revelation of the worst case scenario, they deserve to find themselves in court..

Do you fully disclose a worst-case scenario when discussing IUL with prospects? Steve Savant warns against promising clients that an IUL policy “can never lose a cent” in his latest article.

Insurance Forums | IUL: So zero

Poor editing of the article, they repeat paragraphs twice. But I agree with what Steve says, and I think we are going to see a lot of exploding ul's in 10-20 years like before. It is also an opportunity for agents to find one of these policies, to wedge the prior agent if they don't meet with them annually to explain policy performance...

Poor editing of the article, they repeat paragraphs twice. But I agree with what Steve says, and I think we are going to see a lot of exploding ul's in 10-20 years like before. It is also an opportunity for agents to find one of these policies, to wedge the prior agent if they don't meet with them annually to explain policy performance...

Thanks for the head's up - I removed the inadvertent repeated paragraphs!

Back