IUL to Fixed Account

haynesa

:) I'm looking for an IUL into a fixed account that has a good back end, cap, and floor. Does anyone have any suggestions?

I'm looking to open an Indexed Universal Life Insurance policy, I want it in a fixed account. What policy is the best?

I'm looking to open an Indexed Universal Life Insurance policy, I want it in a fixed account. What policy is the best?

So you want an iul and want the funds to not use any index option.....Why limit yourself to an iul then and not current assumption ul as well?

What is the point of going with an IUL then? I'm somewhat new to IUL but I know that most ULs out there will give you 3% guaranteed.

I just spoke with foresters yesterday and their UL gives 3% guaranteed, but is currently returning 5.6%. based off interest rates, not an index.

I feel like the cost of an IUL is going to be a bit higher than a standard UL that is going to give you what you're looking for anyway. I might be wrong though, like I said I've only really dealt with Standard ULs and GULs. Just now getting into the whole IUL thing.

Latest posts

Back