IUL Vs WL

Translation: Lower net amount at risk

Secondary translation: Lower Cost of Insurance

Yep.

GPT keeps a lower COI than CVAT.
Combine that with the Level DB once premiums stop, and you have the lowest cost most efficient policy possible.

Nothing against WL, it is a great product that I have sold lots of. But WL just cant do what UL does internally.

Yep.

GPT keeps a lower COI than CVAT.
Combine that with the Level DB once premiums stop, and you have the lowest cost most efficient policy possible.

Nothing against WL, it is a great product that I have sold lots of. But WL just cant do what UL does internally.
It sounds like you're looking at the policy as an engine rather than a turbo-charger. The DB can be just as important in creating LIVING values as the CV. I wouldn't work so hard to see how tiny you can make the DB

It sounds like you're looking at the policy as an engine rather than a turbo-charger. The DB can be just as important in creating LIVING values as the CV.

Im a car guy Larry... the turbo charger is part of the engine!

I am turbo charging the CV by using GPT instead of CVAT.

Same engine, different internal mechanisms.

(both follow the same IRC code)

But my comments were in reference to Nelson Nash's BYOB. Which focuses on CURRENT living values as opposed to inherited living values.

I am not discounting the DB. But in BYOB it is mainly about the CV efficiency. Hence our discussion about how to maximize CV in the most efficient way possible.

----------

I wouldn't work so hard to see how tiny you can make the DB

We are talking about overfunding policies here to utilize the CV.

When a client overfunds a policy to the max they most often expect me to maximize the CV and not the DB.

If a client needs more DB than the max overfunded policy provides, then it can be supplemented.

But when a person overfunds a policy they want to maximize the CV most often. Which is why we were having the discussion about how to maximize the efficiency of the CV.
GPT combined with an Opt2 DB switching to Opt1 after premiums stop, maximizes CV given the same % in rates. That is a fact.

Last edited:
Back