I've Always Been Curious what a FE Imo Nets

FMO question?

Good morning, I am curious to know what an FMO override is on Medicare Advantage plans.

I think they get a straight commission on all apps written under their FMO.

I am in Nevada, I don't know if it varies from state to state.

Peasful47

Re: FMO question?

Good morning, I am curious to know what an FMO override is on Medicare Advantage plans.

Peasful47

Depends on whether they are a GA, SGA or higher and I think different carriers pay different as well. I think a GA makes around a $25 override off each plan you sell.

Peasful47

I beileve the top is about $150 per enrollment.

Shoot me your contact info. I moved to Henderson a year ago.

Rick

I beileve the top is about $150 per enrollment.

Shoot me your contact info. I moved to Henderson a year ago.

Rick

I see Chris Westfall allover the place -- "Sell MS over the phone" oppty. I've seen his YT video(s) as he was transitioning from selling FE to MS -claims it's the best decision he ever made etc.

Is calculating monthly commissions(to make sure you're not getting screwed) more difficult in MS due to the volume of clients and payouts being spread out over a longer period of time compared to FE?

I see Chris Westfall allover the place -- "Sell MS over the phone" oppty. I've seen his YT video(s) as he was transitioning from selling FE to MS -claims it's the best decision he ever made etc.

Is calculating monthly commissions(to make sure you're not getting screwed) more difficult in MS due to the volume of clients and payouts being spread out over a longer period of time compared to FE?

As long as you don't assign commissions and are paid direct by the company, that is not usually a big worry.

As long as you don't assign commissions and are paid direct by the company, that is not usually a big worry.

"Assign commissions" - meaning assign coms to who you're working with/FMO?

I bring tracking commissions up because there was a poster on here who wrote about how Westfall tried to do him dirty out of a bonus. That means the FMO was assigned to dole out certain bonuses and not the company.

Can this whole commission tree get pretty tricky? have you ever sat back a month, a quarter or even a year and while reviewing your numbers said to yourself, "Wait.. I'm owed more money from xyz!" If so how'd you handle it-did you get your money?

----------

"Assign commissions" - meaning assign coms to who you're working with/FMO?

I bring tracking commissions up because there was a poster on here who wrote about how Westfall tried to do him dirty out of a bonus. That means the FMO was assigned to dole out certain bonuses and not the company.

Can this whole commission tree get pretty tricky? have you ever sat back a month, a quarter or even a year and while reviewing your numbers said to yourself, "Wait.. I'm owed more money from xyz!" If so how'd you handle it-did you get your money?

Latest posts

Back