I've Been Replaced?

Per Foresters the policy has not been taken off draft and no replacement form recieved. Give it til 2/3 and after to see. Her "sons" take all there govermental income out of the bank when they get it and had to be told to leave it for the policy.

Per Foresters the policy has not been taken off draft and no replacement form recieved. Give it til 2/3 and after to see. Her "sons" take all there govermental income out of the bank when they get it and had to be told to leave it for the policy.

Ha, wait till both policies draft because the insured thought the other agent canceled your policy. Personally, I would probably not spend any more time on it other than a phone call or two, maybe.

Client in question wouldn't talk to me today when I showed up in person so good luck to the other agent lady isn't even competent enough to understand how to leave money in the bank without being handheld every month.

I don't get it... you are so worried about being replaced but now are so quick to say how bad a client she is. If she is so bad be glad she's gone. Go write 3 more to replace this one your fretting over

The other guy did not do a replacement form? Seems that could be cause for a recision. I would cause the other guy grief simply because I am flawed like that. On the other hand not sure how hard I would fight to get her back.

You think an agent not doing a replacement form can get a policy rescinded?

I know of one right now where an agent replaced a policy with Foresters and did not do a replacement form. The new Foresters is either 2 or 3 months old. The lady asked me if she could get her money back. I told her probably not.

Then I see this.

I know of one right now where an agent replaced a policy with Foresters and did not do a replacement form. The new Foresters is either 2 or 3 months old. The lady asked me if she could get her money back. I told her probably not.

Then I see this.

If failed to file a replacement form is reason for a rescission, I have never heard of it being done.

[I]I tried to find out who stole the business. When creative with something like "my regional manager need me to report back what option you picked."

]I mean have a third party call not on your behalf. Someone whom she thinks is not related to you in any way shape or form. Maybe they are doing a CSI on the new company to make sure the insured is now happy with what they now have.

get creative if you want to find out what she now has or just move on to the next one. she sounds like an inevitable charge back waiting to happen anyway.

Then I see this.

If the client dies inside of the two years of contestability and the company sees that the client and agent attested to the "is a replacement involved" being no. Then yeah, I think that it could cause the policy to be rescinded. If they would have marked yes on the app they would have had to do a replacement form in the majority of the United States. You think differently?

Edit: and no I have not seen it done. On the other hand, I always do a replacement form if there is a replacement.

Back