I've Got to Tell All My Friends - Aetna Rocks!!!

MedSuppPro

Guru
1000 Post Club

Just found out that Aetna has made a corporate decision to NOT reverse my annualized commissions for Advantage Plans that are canceling due to non-renewal.

Aetna Aetna I'm Glad I Met Ya!!!

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aetna is probably my easiest PDP to deal with. We fax the ap in, they email me a confirmation. I just got paid $550 for 12 enrollments so far. I've not been paid for 2010 pdp cases from any other carrier.

In my area their under age health plans are well designed and priced.

Hello MedSuppPro,

Can you offer any advice as to how you were able to get this done.

I was also debited a substantial amount of monies for members that were in plans that were removed from my area.

Any comments or advice would be GREATLY appreciated.

Nate
[email protected]

NBurton,

Did you go under a General Agent (FMO) or are you directly contracted with Aetna? Who's doing the debiting?

MedSuppPro,

Thanks for your response,

I am Direct with Aetna and the debiting is being done by their commissions dept.

The debits are for PPO members whose plans are non renewed due to plan elimination for Southern NJ.

The funny thing is, I saw this coming and raised the question when it was originally announced.

I was told then that due to the Member not having the opportunity to renew for 2010 it would not be considered a disenroll, but now the response has changed.

I was curious how you were able to have your issues reversed.

Once again Thank You...

Nate

Did you ever get this resolved?? And when appointing with Aetna, is it best to go directly through them or with an FMO?? Any help is much appreciated, thanks.

I would never recommend going direct, Aetna gives their FMO's some extra perks you won't get going direct. I use integrated benefits and I know a lot of other folks that do well with them too, Senior Market Sales is good too.

Latest posts

Back