I've Sipped Some Kool-aid Before, I Know to Yield a Giant Spoon, and I'm Brand New.

Super excited to be in the FE business and insurance in general!

I live in Winston Salem, NC, and I am ready to crush it!

I've spent a lot of hours reading old post on here and checking people out, and man, some of you guys are quite hilarious I must say. Anyways, I'm extremely open to learning from the right guys out there. So feel free to give me all the advice in the world, but only if it's quality! (Assume I know the basics and MLM or lower than street commissions companies.... don't even waste your time.)

Anyways, I hope to keep a good-honest reputation in this industry, and I like to shoot it straight so that's that.

questions:

1. If you know of any super cool IMOs that are not on here, but are better, let me know, so I can check them out.

2. If you have a list of threads that I must read, post them below please.

3. How does everyone feel about being more business minded and trying to be a likable/friendly salesman?

I'm in a mlm and you hurt my feelings.

No. 3 doesnt work.

All things aside, if you are into FE pay attention to Spur City and Reardens posts as well as some of the others. DHK, guy above and Scagnt have great posts and materials on here as well.

Stay away from the monkey. Im so pretty new around here but he looks like bad news.

I'm not sure I understand question number three.

All told, I've gotten utterly priceless advice from this site on multiple occasions - people who really know their stuff reaching out to me and offering to help me out, answer questions, etc. Best I can tell, people here love to BS with each other but overall seem to really have each others' backs. It's a very supportive profession if you let it be.

Latest posts

Back