J.D. Mellberg anyone worked with them?

I work with them.... the leads are very good... the minimum is usually 100K... but when someone says they have 100K it's almost always much much more... my 1st deal I wrote was on the 2nd appointment and that was for 570k... so if 45% of 7% $17955.00 isn't enough.. consider what your own lead cost would be and marketing blah blah blah.. just takes building trust and confidence and they will show you there cards. I met with a guy recently... the appointment was booked for 150K... then he let me know it was a mistake... actually 1.6 million... we are working on a big case for him so I should finish it soon. personally #itsworththesplittome and .. no my income isn't about 7k per month... more like 15-20k per month... sometimes more.

as for the people saying you are not building your own business... they spent the advertising dollars to make the phones ring and book you the appointment. what ever I bring to the table I get full street on. If you can do it yourself then I say go for it.. but I'm happy to wake up in the morning and know I have clients to see.

JD Mellberg contacted me about working appointments
for them in my area.
They seem to be a large company out of Tuscon. Arizona.
I believe you have to attend training at their faculty before
seeing appointments.
These are preset annuity appointments.
Prospects with a minimum of $50,000 to invest.
Not leads.
They pay 45% street as commission if you make a sale.
Of course the client is theirs, not yours.

I an not recruiting for this company, nor do I work with them at this time.
I just wanted some feed back for other independent agents.
Your thoughts and ideals would help me to determine if this is
an opportunity or a boondoggle.

Thanks,
Shooter
I have heard of these guys and know several agents that have worked in the downline. I have heard directly from these people that they really do get appointments and that they are well qualified buyers. A year ago I met a agent that did around 10 million in annual annuity premium the year prior with the group BUT was leaving because she felt she could do better on her own. I have personally worked with (I mean I paid them to be my appt setters) some of the appointment setters that left JDMe... and started their own appointment setting company. The results were not at all close to what was quoted. I believe they set 3 appointments on 30 internet leads. All that said it seems like a good deal and is VERY difficult to duplicate what he is doing for a number of reasons that I don't feel like going into at this time.

Hey AnnuityGuy63! I see that you've been working with JDMell and wonder if you could pls provide a contact for me in order to speak with them directly about selling for them. Been an indy agent in So Florida for 8 years, selling mtg protection and FIA's but am willing to give up my street comp for quality set appts and much needed sleep at night. Thanks!

Back