JD Mellberg Financial

Josh Mellburg is the new annuity super duper star, don't believe it, just watch all his you tube videos. The guy, or whoever backs him, does one heck of a job creating leads via internet PPC. I understand he almost single handidly caused Security Benefit to implode, he wrote so much business. Enter Guggenheim. From a very reliable source I heard he left Advisor's Excel and struck out on his own over a year ago. Now he is trying to attract advisors to work the leads generated from his PPC lead generation and I guess try to Quaddrangle(is that a word?) his annuity production through commission splits. I heard 50/50? not sure about that.

Josh Mellburg is the new annuity super duper star, don't believe it, just watch all his you tube videos. The guy, or whoever backs him, does one heck of a job creating leads via internet PPC. I understand he almost single handidly caused Security Benefit to implode, he wrote so much business. Enter Guggenheim. From a very reliable source I heard he left Advisor's Excel and struck out on his own over a year ago. Now he is trying to attract advisors to work the leads generated from his PPC lead generation and I guess try to Quaddrangle(is that a word?) his annuity production through commission splits. I heard 50/50? not sure about that.
About 99% that his business still rolls under Advisor's. Believe it's just his own sort of AFMO contract under them.

He is the guy behind the "Senior Annuity Alert" "Dont buy an annuity until..." "8% Annuity Strategy" google ppc ads you see all the time. I know he operates 2 websites... but I think its more like 5 or 6...

I cant say Im a huge fan of his marketing practices. But hopefully he is selling quality products and doing the right thing for the client.

He certainly is doing a huge amount of volume though.

His group is writing about 5mm a month in Security Benefit business... I assume everyone of his reps writes through the same writing code and his company pays out the comps. Cause his numbers are some of the best in the country.

Back