JDeasy Wrote 326 FE Policies In 2010; Anyone Came Close?

ChicagoProducer

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
And if you don't mind share a few prospecting tips. Obviously JDeasy had twice as many on the hook even at a 50% closing ratio, approx. 700 conservatively!, Which aint easy...

That's not even one deal a day. What a slacker!
He must be resting on Sundays.

Honestly, the highest number of contracts year I've had was 225 and that was in 1999.

JD is a machine.

Hot Damn Son!
Now that is kicking some ass.
You take care of that writing hand we don't need you getting carpel tunnel syndrome.

Good job JD. I understand you do them all face to face.

Yes, everything is face to face. I did write two apps last year by phone and mail, but only because the people had moved 300 miles from where they had sent in the lead card.

I also did 20 med sups last year. Those were also face to face. I can't see the vlaue in telemarketing. I prefer to deal with people face to face on my own personal business, so I do business the way I would want it done.

The one thing I always ask myself is, would I want me for an agent if I wasn't in this business? So far the answer is yes. As long as I can answer that honestly yes, I will will keep doing it the same way.

Yes, everything is face to face. I did write two apps last year by phone and mail, but only because the people had moved 300 miles from where they had sent in the lead card.

I also did 20 med sups last year. Those were also face to face. I can't see the vlaue in telemarketing. I prefer to deal with people face to face on my own personal business, so I do business the way I would want it done.

The one thing I always ask myself is, would I want me for an agent if I wasn't in this business? So far the answer is yes. As long as I can answer that honestly yes, I will will keep doing it the same way.

JD, think of all the money you saved by not having to "crank up the car" on those two deals. It's mind-blowing and I would change you entire business model over to that now that you've seen the error of your ways. I can get you an interview with a man who trains agents to sell LH right over the phone if you want me to.

Back