jimmycc's drug advisory thread

Why are you starting a new thread?

Although the original thread is in the FE forum, 3-4 posts above jimmy's, the OP did come back and re-ask his original question(s). It has been my experience that sometimes when the opportunity comes to "pile on" LostDollar, several will take advantage of it.

As a courtesy to the op, I thought I would take any controversy elsewhere and give his questions a chance to have an answer.

Also jimmy seems to want a day in the sun, so I gave him his name in lights and the opportunity to vent some more.

Although the original thread is in the FE forum, 3-4 posts above jimmy's, the OP did come back and re-ask his original question(s). It has been my experience that sometimes when the opportunity comes to "pile on" LostDollar, several will take advantage of it.

As a courtesy to the op, I thought I would take any controversy elsewhere and give his questions a chance to have an answer.

Also jimmy seems to want a day in the sun, so I gave him his name in lights and the opportunity to vent some more.
That was very considerate of you LD. :yes:

That is real kind and thoughtful of you. That said, let us see the details on this plan that you were able to save the person over $1000 dollars just by switching them within the same carrier. That sounds like a real neat case. Now quit jacking around and give us the details like a good apprentice should. Or are you now for the first time ever in this forum suddenly not interested in learning something? The good news here is I got some syrup for the waffle I expect you will now be serving me.

Back