John Hancock doubles down on Vitality health and wellness platform

Brian Anderson

Executive Editor
100+ Post Club
Brian Anderson submitted a new article

John Hancock doubles down on Vitality health and wellness platform
bigstock-fitness-sport-exercising-and-215831149.jpg

In an effort “to incentivize longer, healthier lives,” Boston-based insurer expands program to all new policies sold, and will add the benefits in over time to existing policies.
Continue reading the Original Article.

Personally, I am not sending my data to some Insurance company. They are getting one look at me during underwriting. That's it.

Same with those snitch boxes some auto carriers want to install in our cars. Nope!

Personally, I am not sending my data to some Insurance company. They are getting one look at me during underwriting. That's it.

Same with those snitch boxes some auto carriers want to install in our cars. Nope!

I don't think that really counts.

After all, once they gouge their eyes out, they really can't look again, can they?

We love this carrier. We sent out an email blast a while back mentioning the compensation that is available via N.A.A.I.P. - 11 IMOs told JH that they will boycott JH if N.A.A.I.P. continues to publicize those compensation rates online. Of course, to keep the peace we decided not to publish online the commission percentage.

Regardless, Please join N.A.A.I.P.'s 123 Term Life Club.
Our 120 FEX Club features numerous FEX carriers paying 120% first year commission.

N.A.A.I.P. is all about what is the best for the insurance agent.

Last edited:
Think how safe we'll be when all data is consolidated in one place and guides us every step of the way throughout our entire life.

Oh wait....the gubmt already tracks us. Snowden let that cat out. Perhaps the data can simply be rented to the carriers.

Insurance will be almost free!!!!

Placed a policy with JH recently PIA to get done. I finally had to ask would the numbers go up if they didn't play along? No... So OK then that's fine let's get rolling. my client can do it if they want to, I don't care.

Instead of gimmicks, they should concentrate on offering better products, premiums, & servicing. When I did do biz with them, it was a huge PIA. Whenever I look at their products and run illustrations, they just dont seem even close to competitive. There are enough things already to explain and review with a client. This is just needless complication.

Doubling down on this program has got to be the dumbest decisions they could have made, just wasted resources. If your offer is solid, you dont need gimmicks.

Last edited:
Back