Joint Aetna App - Voice Signature

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
On a joint app does Aetna require one voice sig or two? Does it make any difference if applying with different eff dates?

Both people need to do a separate voice signature. They treat them as separate applications. Did this a few times with h/w over the past few weeks.

Yes, Brian, I would think two voice sigs but things are not always logical. Haven't done a joint e-app before so thought I would ask.

thx

Both people need to do a separate voice signature. They treat them as separate applications. Did this a few times with h/w over the past few weeks.
Both applicants place their voice signatures during one voice signature phone call, about two minutes per person with applicant A going first. They are not treated as separate applications until they get to underwriting. There is one dual e-app followed by one short voice signature call. At the end of the one call you'll have two confirmation numbers.

"if there is another applicant please press one. When the other applicant is ready to begin, please press one."

----------

On a joint app does Aetna require one voice sig or two? Does it make any difference if applying with different eff dates?
One call for both even with split effective dates.

Thanks Wes. So much easier (to me at least) without joint apps. Aetna is the only carrier I use with a joint app.

Latest posts

Back