Joint Whole Life First to Die

Does Assurity contract direct or do I need to go through an FMO?

You can typically get a higher contract from an NMO, unless you can prove significant production and have some downline agents.

----------

I have a meeting with a couple with a pretty good difference in age. Normally it is the male that is older, in this case it is the female that is about 24 years older. This may be an option. They currently have ARTs that just went up so they are looking for something level. Worth a look.

From what I understand about the product, and from the webinar yesterday, this product works best when the age difference is less than 10 years. Wino if you do use this, please be sure to report back.

You can typically get a higher contract from an NMO, unless you can prove significant production and have some downline agents.

----------

From what I understand about the product, and from the webinar yesterday, this product works best when the age difference is less than 10 years. Wino if you do use this, please be sure to report back.

I kept missing the webinars. Hopefully, they post them on the site. Did they go over underwriting? Are they underwriting the unhealthier spouse since it is first to die?

I kept missing the webinars. Hopefully, they post them on the site. Did they go over underwriting? Are they underwriting the unhealthier spouse since it is first to die?

They do underwriting on both people. So you could theoretically have some at a preferred rate and someone at sub-standard rate. They have some nice non-med limits too.

I wasn't on for the whole thing, but both spouses must be insurable. Unlike a 2nd to die where underwriting may be more favorable because the death benefit is paid out when the 2nd person dies, who, statistically speaking, would be the healthier person. Non-med limits apply on this product the same as on their standard WL.

Generally it's more advantageous if both insureds are within 10-15 years of each other, otherwise two separate policies would generally be less expensive.

In the event of a divorce, everything can be split down the middle and receive individual policies for half the original death benefit and half the original cash value.

Good policy for a business partnership too, as long as the partnership is only two people who are relatively close in age.

----------

Here is the webinar replay link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPsr9XhOu_A&feature=youtu.be

Back