Joint Whole Life with Survivorship???

Icando

Expert
Since I am very "green", I may be asking a very ignorant question as to whether this type of policy even exists. I do know that there are universal life policies with a survivorship rider, but I have not found a whole life policy of this type.
I'd appreciate it any help and guidance in helping my client find the appropriate policy.

The mutuals love this stuff. I swear I remember hearing that Mass Mutual even has a rider so that premiums stop at the first death.

Lots of them out there. Survivorship whole life. Check the mutuals.
Could you be a tab more specific? I've inquired with both MOO and Ohio National and neither have such a policy. I'm sure the captives, NYL, NWM, MM sell this policy, but I'm not contracted with any of these. So any other suggestions would be helpful.

Mass Mutual and Guardian will contract you. NYL will as well if the premium is high enough.

Could you be a tab more specific? I've inquired with both MOO and Ohio National and neither have such a policy. I'm sure the captives, NYL, NWM, MM sell this policy, but I'm not contracted with any of these. So any other suggestions would be helpful.

I am with NWM what do you want to know? We have it and it works great for estate planning.

Ok, survivorship life doesn't pay until the second beneficiary dies. A good use for it is after the second parent dies, then the benefit goes to the children. A will can be arranged to get it all to the children anyway, survivorship is just another way of doing it.

Ok, survivorship life doesn't pay until the second beneficiary dies. A good use for it is after the second parent dies, then the benefit goes to the children. A will can be arranged to get it all to the children anyway, survivorship is just another way of doing it.

You might want to brush up on the typical use of a survivorship policy.

You are certainly a brief case there boy.

If you want this in WL flavor Guardian and Massmutual are your best bets.

I used that as an example, are you saying that is not an example ? Now tell me what the typical use is ? Don't leave me hanging.

Back