Joplin Missouri - Wanna Help?

Frank Stastny

Guru
5000 Post Club
Florida
Just think what an impact we as agents could make if every member of this board sent one text message. For less than the cost of just one lead, a twelve pack of beer or the steaks we are going to "burn" this weekend we could help those who are going to spend a miserable holiday weekend and make their life a little brighter.

I tried but I can't imaging what they are going through or how they must feel.

If any of you want to participate here is how: Text the word "Joplin" to 864833 and a $10 donation will be added to your cell phone bill.

They are really good people down there and I know they would be very appreciative.

Is that to the Red Cross?

Nope, the United Way is handling it. They have pledged that 100% of the money raised is going to the people of Joplin. No admin fees are being taken out of it. Otherwise, I would have figured out a way to get my money directly to the people.

Mr. Stastny,

I used that number today to make a donation. Jesus said if you have done it unto the least of these, you have done it unto me. Well, I need all of the brownie points I can get.

Mr. Stastny,

I used that number today to make a donation. Jesus said if you have done it unto the least of these, you have done it unto me. Well, I need all of the brownie points I can get.

On behalf of the people of Joplin I say "thank you". That is most generous.

I agree, I also can always use all of the "points" I can accumulate.

Back