Jose Arteaga ride along

Nobaddays

I was incredibly surprised how interesting this businesses is. It has a few moving parts but they're the same moving Parts over and over, so i see how one can have success.

I didn' t expect Jose Arteaga to be so on point. The simplicity in his approach from setting the appointments over the phone

To, how to explain things to the customer and the analogies he uses in the home that ...
I would have never thought to use, But where very understandable and well received by the client.

We had 7 appointments and had 2 Or 3 no shows, and he used leads with no phone number to fill in those no-show gaps. Two ended up being sales.

He didn't pressure me to join but he did say

that more people can do this business, than the industry gives credit for ( with the right training course) to just be careful on who I go with.

Ask for commission levels there's no reason why I shouldn't get the highest commissions possible when (as he pointed out)

look how easy this is, you don't need to have months of training.

in summation the Simplicity of it blew my mind I really do think I can copy exactly what he does in just maybe one week's time worth of training.

Im not saying that CFC agency (Jose Arteaga) is who I've chosen but he did set the bar with 8942.76 Annual premium for just Thursday and Friday. I understand that this is Jose's way, so if anyone else is open to giving me a ride along Let's set it up.

Except the interviews already have their own thread. One of the few times I disagree with you DT. ;)

I was referring back to the OP ... the interviews are certainly a gray area. Then again, as a salesman, I can't blame a guy for exploiting an opening provided by someone else. The thread does not belong in offers. Having the interviews added in does kind of cheapen the OP's review. If I were Jose, I'd probably delete those posts and let the discussion develop organically, or not.

For example, one might want to ask if CFC is strictly an FE Agency, or is Jose doing Medicare also?

I was referring back to the OP ... the interviews are certainly a gray area. Then again, as a salesman, I can't blame a guy for exploiting an opening provided by someone else. The thread does not belong in offers. Having the interviews added in does kind of cheapen the OP's review. If I were Jose, I'd probably delete those posts and let the discussion develop organically, or not.

For example, one might want to ask if CFC is strictly an FE Agency, or is Jose doing Medicare also?

My thoughts exactly. :yes:

Back