Jose artega on another note

Allines

Super Genius
Setting aside the current argument, listened last night to the interview and Jose mentioned the three reasons most people buy FE insurance. So what are those 3 reasons?

Setting aside the current argument, listened last night to the interview and Jose mentioned the three reasons most people buy FE insurance. So what are those 3 reasons?
They do not have a dedicated amount set aside for their final expenses.

They have some but wonder if it is enough (or if is the best buy for the money)

They want to leave a legacy for family, church. Charity, etc.

They do not have a dedicated amount set aside for their final expenses.

They have some but wonder if it is enough (or if is the best buy for the money)

They want to leave a legacy for family, church. Charity, etc.
That's them.

A fundamental part of the presentation Jose uses (and I use, it's more or less the same presentation, at least philosophically) is getting the prospect to articulate, in their own words, why they decided to mail the card in. It's a genuinely critical piece. The three reasons are a prop to get them to articulate that thought more readily.

1. Do they have Lincoln heritage
2. Do they qualify for the company I’m going to roll them to
3. Do they have Lincoln heritage

Second time I've asked this question... ran into a LH (and replaced it :yes:) yesterday. It was only about a 5 months old, but after looking at the original documentation in the policy (the client hadn't even opened the envelope) I noticed that the agent only recorded the last 4 of the ss #.

How can that be?

Second time I've asked this question... ran into a LH (and replaced it :yes:) yesterday. It was only about a 5 months old, but after looking at the original documentation in the policy (the client hadn't even opened the envelope) I noticed that the agent only recorded the last 4 of the ss #.

How can that be?

very bizarre, as they couldn't do MIB or script check without full SSN. Only thing I can think of is that for 'security' purposes LH doesn't put full SSN on application pages inside of policy

Back