Just checking in

maryjd123

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
wyoming
Hello Everyone,

Just thought I would check in and say Hello to everyone and let you know all is well -- they came and packed us up today and pick up on Friday -- I am staying till the middle of November to prepare my clients for the upcoming season. I hope everyone is doing well == I know I havent posted in a while and screamed and yelled half or almost all the time but I do miss the postings and the yellins...
Ya the zero premium didnt work out and yada yada

How is the season going for everyone now?

Anyways just wanted to check in

have a great day!!

Mary D.

What do you mean the zero premium didn't work out? It did very well, it was the most entertainment this board has had in a LONG time. I miss the thread :(

I wanted to be post 2000, almost made it!

Dan

Yes i will continue Ma in Ohio -- I heard that Chesapeake was the best in Stark county Oh -- because of the lowest out of pocket -- what do you guys think?

I will also be focusing on final expense along with these. I am keeping my Wy license -- Marquette National with CCRX seems to be the best here in Laramie county in Wy ---
They are associated with Pyramid -- what is the turn around time for Pyramid for commission? I was told once you fax in application or do the verification call -- not sure - this is new to me -- that you get paid a couple days later -- is this true?

thanks

Before they came to a hault this year I was getting paid 3 to 4 days after app was faxed. I just submitted one 2 weeks ago and it took about 7 to 8 days to get paid. I called after three and they said CMS hasn't approved it yet??????? This was a turning 65 referral.

Back