Just Figured Out how to See who is Online

you all just sitting there not posting?

Also, crazy how many guests are lurking right now...no wonder you marketers are all over this place.

That's a useful thing came across it the other day by accident don't know what it would be good for though

That's a useful thing came across it the other day by accident don't know what it would be good for though

I don't know haha maybe if you want to pm people who are online only?

You can cloak your presence tho. Bet you don't see me. ;)

a20048887ff50ca83d8963a5ade6233bc218c314cd0e784d008da9bc3ff55f64.jpg

I don't know haha maybe if you want to pm people who are online only?

a20048887ff50ca83d8963a5ade6233bc218c314cd0e784d008da9bc3ff55f64.jpg

As a marketer, I don't see much use for it. I mean, I guess I could harass every person online "YOU EVER HEARD OF AMERICAN NATIONAL?"

I've discovered just being honest and offering what I have and if it works, great! if it doesn't oh well.

Also: Excellent meme usage, you're one of the few that knows how to properly meme

As a marketer, I don't see much use for it. I mean, I guess I could harass every person online "YOU EVER HEARD OF AMERICAN NATIONAL?"

I've discovered just being honest and offering what I have and if it works, great! if it doesn't oh well.

Also: Excellent meme usage, you're one of the few that knows how to properly meme

I needed that compliment today!! Got killed in the field.

----------

Pretty soon you'll fail and go away again.

Let me pull that string that makes you respond to ever one of my posts like a good fanboy.

Rick
Forum would lose most of its posts if he left.

Because he's the hero the forum deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent guardian, a watchful protector. A dark myinsurancebiz.

Back