Just Got a Fresh New License. Need Help

Hello everyone!

I'm Phil, and I just recently got my license in Florida. I also have been appointed to an insurance company. In addition I'm new to this forum.

I would really love some insight from those on the best way to gather leads (besides internet leads) because we all know more leads lead to more business.

Happy to be here thanks so much! :)

Hello everyone!

I'm Phil, and I just recently got my license in Florida. I also have been appointed to an insurance company. In addition I'm new to this forum.

I would really love some insight from those on the best way to gather leads (besides internet leads) because we all know more leads lead to more business.

Hi Phil. So you've got a fresh new license(I hate those old stale ones), a new appointment with a new insurance company and a new membership to the Forum.

Next you need to get you a new basket to gather new leads that'll lead to new business.:yes:

What type of insurance? What company? Independent or captive?:err:

Welcome to the Forum and best of luck on your new career.:)

Hello everyone!

Welcome aboard Phil!

Hello everyone! I'm Phil, and I just recently got my license in Florida. I also have been appointed to an insurance company. In addition I'm new to this forum. I would really love some insight from those on the best way to gather leads (besides internet leads) because we all know more leads lead to more business. Happy to be here thanks so much! :)

If you are brand new, training could be just as important as leads!

Welcome to the forums

Hi Phil. So you've got a fresh new license(I hate those old stale ones), a new appointment with a new insurance company and a new membership to the Forum.

Next you need to get you a new basket to gather new leads that'll lead to new business.:yes:

What type of insurance? What company? Independent or captive?:err:

Welcome to the Forum and best of luck on your new career.:)

How can I gather these leads?

and its for Life, Health and Annuities

Independent

Transamerica

:)

How can I gather these leads?

and its for Life, Health and Annuities

Independent

Transamerica

:)

You can create your own by buying a targeted data list, then telemarket (scrubbed list for the DNC list) and door knock. You can buy Direct Mail, Telemarketed and Avatar leads. You can do seminars. You can get referrals. There are other ways like door hangers...there are guys on here that prospect at garage/yard sales. Use your imagination.

Hello everyone!

Welcome to the forums!

Back