Just Got Licensed for Life Health and Accident in Michigan

Hello my name is Debbie from Michigan....I just passed my state exam for life ..health and accident... I am very interested in the senior market...I am looking for all the advice I can...I currently am working for a State Farm agent...His agency concentrates mostly on P & C ...also he is retiring at the end of the year..I want to go on my own.. what are the best companies I can contract with ... to get the best training I want to learn it all...

Hello my name is Debbie from Michigan....I just passed my state exam for life ..health and accident... I am very interested in the senior market...I am looking for all the advice I can...I currently am working for a State Farm agent...His agency concentrates mostly on P & C ...also he is retiring at the end of the year..I want to go on my own.. what are the best companies I can contract with ... to get the best training I want to learn it all...

Judging by the picture i'm assuming you are on/near the lake shore of West Michigan. I can help answer any questions you may have just comment back if you still have questions.

Welcome to the forum. There should be a lot of help for the questions you have.

Congrats on your license and welcome to the forum. Plenty of knowledge here, but if you do want responses try to be as specific as possible and check rooms for each topic. Good luck!

Back