JUST Got Licensed! Selling Cancer Insurance with Return of Premium

I sold him an Accident policy with an ICU rider that pays double if it's a vehicular accident.

It has a return on premium on it so when he doesn't have it, it will pay him back in several years.

My 8yr old nephew lost his battle with cancer this past Sunday. I watched his parents go down to a 1 income household so one could be with him on his travels out of state for treatment, check ups etc. This disease costs far more than just the medical costs. The toll on the family fighting this disease for years. I used to turn up my nose at cancer policies.. life insurance and di I said. I can't count how many different fundraisers the community had to help. As Rousemark says there are many things that major medical dont cover.

My 8yr old nephew lost his battle with cancer this past Sunday. I watched his parents go down to a 1 income household so one could be with him on his travels out of state for treatment, check ups etc. This disease costs far more than just the medical costs. The toll on the family fighting this disease for years. I used to turn up my nose at cancer policies.. life insurance and di I said. I can't count how many different fundraisers the community had to help. As Rousemark says there are many things that major medical dont cover.
Sorry for your loss.

:sad:

So sorry to hear that. My heart goes out to you and your family.

Back