Just Got Off the Phone with Senior Market Sales

SouthernComfort

Guru
100+ Post Club
The rep told me that Aetna/CVS pdp was commission sale. I thought I read here that it was not, which is it? What about Coventry PDP essentials? Are the only plans worth certifying for AARP, Humana, Wellcare, Cigna, and BC/BS?

The rep told me that Aetna/CVS pdp was commission sale. I thought I read here that it was not, which is it? What about Coventry PDP essentials? Are the only plans worth certifying for AARP, Humana, Wellcare, Cigna, and BC/BS?

For Part D that's about it. According to Ritter's site there are going to be the carriers you mentioned plus the following:

HealthMarkets Medicare
Express Scripts
Symphonix Health
United American
Envision Rx
Stonebridge Life (Transamerica Medicare Rx)

I'm sure some of those won't work with independent agents. I'm willing to bet there's going to be two or three carriers who consistently show up at or near the top on comparisons. Starting next week you can begin to run comparisons and see if you need to appoint and certify with anyone else than those you mentioned.

In most states Humana and AARP will be price leaders. I think Arizona has WellCare as well.

I don't like how Humana is mapping 2013 Walmart plan to 2014 Preffered Rx Plan even-though they will offer the 2014 Walmart plan. They claim they can do this because of different names - haha! Big difference in formulary and Tiers 1 and 2 are now included in the deductible for mapped grannies.

In most states Humana and AARP will be price leaders. I think Arizona has WellCare as well.

I don't like how Humana is mapping 2013 Walmart plan to 2014 Preffered Rx Plan even-though they will offer the 2014 Walmart plan. They claim they can do this because of different names - haha! Big difference in formulary and Tiers 1 and 2 are now included in the deductible for mapped grannies.

I'm confused which one should I recommend. I don't sell them but if I can help them I will.
When you say included in the deduc you mean they aren't covered until deduc is met?

That's what I love about Humana, move everyone from the Humana Walmart to the Preferred RX so we have to go back now and move everyone back to Humana Walmart for no additional commission. Brilliant!

Why don't people put their ? in the Title. More people will respond & read. Just wondering.

Why don't people put their ? in the Title. More people will respond & read. Just wondering.

I'm with you.

Thread Title: I just took my dog for a walk

Thread content: And while I was walking I wondered if someone with previous cancer could ever get life insurance.

= pain in the arss

Rant over.

Back