Just Graduated From College. Advice Please ..

CSimon1

I just graduated college in May with a biology degree/chemistry minor. I was hoping to get into pharmaceutical/medical device sales (or work in a lab, etc). Anyways, I posted my resume on a few websites and I suppose that is how Insphere Insurance Solutions contacted me. I am very new to this, I know virtually nothing about insurance. I read some of the thread on "getting started in selling insurance" but I was wondering if people who are in this business could give me a heads up of what I would be in for? How does commission work? Are you paid salary? Does it depend on the company? Is it a hard sales job? And lastly, is this a good company to work for? Again, I know virtually nothing about insurance or sales. However, from my perspective if I were to take this job it would look good on my resume in possibly getting into the pharmaceutical sales field. Thanks for your time. ;)

If we were talking a HO job with a health insurer, that might affect getting a pharmaceutical job. However, selling health insurance to them in probably irrelevant.

This is not a get rich quick type of business. This is not a job but a career.

To save you some time, use that degree you have and work in that field.

for me you better take up a graduate course but if you really need a job right now then it is your personal choice. anyway, just search the net about that firm. i believe you could get info about that.

Back