Just Hatched with No Guide

Hi all, My name is Mark Barakat, just got my approval for P&C from the state of TX. and I am getting ready to start study for the life insurance exam. I haven't signed up with any one so I really don't know what is best for me, so hopefully this form will be my guide to success.
I am currently in Real estate sales, I have been a realtor for 11 years and I am planning on keeping my real estate license active ,
so I have mentor in insurance sales, not sure what would be best for me to sign up with any company or stay independent. all advises are welcome
I am in North TX DFW area
thank you for allowing me to join this forum

Hi all, My name is Mark Barakat, just got my approval for P&C from the state of TX. and I am getting ready to start study for the life insurance exam. I haven't signed up with any one so I really don't know what is best for me, so hopefully this form will be my guide to success.
I am currently in Real estate sales, I have been a realtor for 11 years and I am planning on keeping my real estate license active ,
so I have mentor in insurance sales, not sure what would be best for me to sign up with any company or stay independent. all advises are welcome
I am in North TX DFW area
thank you for allowing me to join this forum

I taught Life Health and Accident in Texas this summer, and ExamFX was very effective in that state. We had a 90% pass rate (Includes some students taking it 2 times, but only counting once so probably like 80%) As far as how to go once you are licensed, I'm not sure on that. Good luck, you will probably get some decent feedback on that from others.

IMO, being new to LHA, I'd go with someone, learn the ropes and then break off on my own if unhappy.

Back