Just Joined in Tennessee

I have been "creeping" around on this site for hours and hoped that someone may want to give me some suggestions.

I have had my life license for years and used it to sell pre need funeral for SCI. Absolutely loved the work except for having to stand for burials in our cemetery. (I also had to sell cemetery plots and products there)

I tend to do well selling to our older population and it seems that there are plenty of people in that age group.

Anyhow, I am currently working in business development for auto sales....but always thinking about using my life license or maybe even adding PC or Health to it. I like the idea of having residual income during the beginning of my retirement (in about 20 years).

Any ideas as to good lines or agencies to work with/for in Tennessee?

I do not mind telecommuting or self employment once I have the right knowledge.

Thanks and look forward to a possible change!

I have been "creeping" around on this site for hours and hoped that someone may want to give me some suggestions.

I have had my life license for years and used it to sell pre need funeral for SCI. Absolutely loved the work except for having to stand for burials in our cemetery. (I also had to sell cemetery plots and products there)

I tend to do well selling to our older population and it seems that there are plenty of people in that age group.

Anyhow, I am currently working in business development for auto sales....but always thinking about using my life license or maybe even adding PC or Health to it. I like the idea of having residual income during the beginning of my retirement (in about 20 years).

Any ideas as to good lines or agencies to work with/for in Tennessee?

I do not mind telecommuting or self employment once I have the right knowledge.

Thanks and look forward to a possible change!

That's "creepy"!:twitchy:

Talk to Newby at Fexcontracting. He has a pre-need background.

Welcome to the Forum.

That's "creepy"!:twitchy: Talk to Newby at Fexcontracting. He has a pre-need background. Welcome to the Forum.

Thanks Gollini. Yes, many years in preneed. One of those years with SCI.

Preneed gives you a great background for FE but is a very different animal.

Just call the number on our website anytime. www.FexContracting.com

Back