Just Licensed In Georgia

Gabob

I have passed my exam and am working on completing licensing paperwork. I was licensed before but the agency at the time handled all the paperwork for me. I will be doing FE and plan on going indy. My question is will the agent application be enough or do I need to also do an agency app. The verbiage on the GA DOI website makes it appear that I need an agency license.

Also, if I do the agency license is it wise to also go ahead and file a DBA to market as something other than first-last name?

Thanks

I have passed my exam and am working on completing licensing paperwork. I was licensed before but the agency at the time handled all the paperwork for me. I will be doing FE and plan on going indy. My question is will the agent application be enough or do I need to also do an agency app. The verbiage on the GA DOI website makes it appear that I need an agency license.

Also, if I do the agency license is it wise to also go ahead and file a DBA to market as something other than first-last name?

Thanks

You just need your license. You don't need the agency one.

Also stay away from Myinsurebiz on the forum. He will PM you about his junk system.

Thanks Ben! Advice on myinsurbiz is duly noted. I've been lurking around for a while.

Thanks Ben! Advice on myinsurbiz is duly noted. I've been lurking around for a while.

On a side note, I have very little experience and I've never recruited before, but hey, what the heck! I'll be your upline if you want. You don't happen to have any experience canvassing for solar sales, do you? I was thinking solar and burial insurance is a natural fit. I know most won't see it, but I'm a left brain kind of guy ... trust me ... it's there (and you know you can "trust me" since I just told you to "trust me").

;)

But seriously, as one newbie to another, best of luck to you!

You just need your license. You don't need the agency one.

Also stay away from Myinsurebiz on the forum. He will PM you about his junk system.

Bahahahaha - I have not initially PM'd (spammed) one person about anything Bobo . . .

What did you duly note Bob? Do you have $3000 liquid to buy in to a lead program and then $400 - $500 a month for leads? If you sell off the initial $3000 investment - awesome - put it back in the business. What if you don't?

On a side note, I have very little experience and I've never recruited before, but hey, what the heck! I'll be your upline if you want. You don't happen to have any experience canvassing for solar sales, do you? I was thinking solar and burial insurance is a natural fit. I know most won't see it, but I'm a left brain kind of guy ... trust me ... it's there (and you know you can "trust me" since I just told you to "trust me").

Solar and FE / Burial is not a good cross sell. Security and Satellite maybe . . .

Haha...I wouldn't have anything to do with that clown!

Bahahahahaha Bobo - you aren't allowed on the Team clown . . .

Anyone else notice the similarities of what myinsurebiz is doing in comparison to what others have tried to do?

Back