Just Passed My AHIP (98%)

castaways83

Expert
:yes::D:yes::D:yes::D:yes::cool:
Wasn't sure what to expect after just passing my licensing exam which was a bugger of a test. :skeptical:

When I found out you had to have a 90 I about flipped. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.:laugh:

:yes::D:yes::D:yes::D:yes::cool:
Wasn't sure what to expect after just passing my licensing exam which was a bugger of a test. :skeptical:

When I found out you had to have a 90 I about flipped. It was a lot easier than I thought it would be.:laugh:

Congratulations, and give that boy a dog biscuit.

Wooohoooo...........congratulations.
Next year you'll only have to cruise through modules 4 & 5 if you wish, then on to the test.

Yeah, it's not too difficult....Now comes the real test. Can you get in front of people?

Well I'm not completely green behind the ears. I was licensed and a captive with UA from 2003-2006 and worked the under 64.

I'm new to the Senior Market and I think It will be both fun and challenging. Can't wait to get started.:cool:

Thanks
Jim

Well I'm not completely green behind the ears. I was licensed and a captive with UA from 2003-2006 and worked the under 64.

I'm new to the Senior Market and I think It will be both fun and challenging. Can't wait to get started.:cool:

Thanks
Jim

Then go for it. We are in the pre-AEP period right now.

Rick

Welcome aboard castaway83!!!

What Rick is trying to say is us Mediscare agents are training & certifying now, which is known as the pre-paid period (PP). Once AEP starts, then you will be in the Active-Pre-Paid Period (APPP). The APPP time of the year is like waiting to blow out the candles on your birthday cake cause most carriers will not pay you for all the PP and APPP AEP stuff until January. And some of the carriers will hold off till July after you remind them multiple times that “gee it sure would be nice to get paid for the work I started almost a year ago”. Then the carrier will simply can your sorry Whistle Blower Ars (WBA) and keep your renewals (Profit$). Yep, this is a great business to be in now. You still have time!!! Are you sure you want to do this? :1rolleyes:

Unfortunately all my companies pay commissions out right away and I get socked paying taxes on all that income during the AEP. Would be nice if they would pay half this year and the other half in January.

Welcome aboard castaway83!!!

What Rick is trying to say is us Mediscare agents are training & certifying now, which is known as the pre-paid period (PP). Once AEP starts, then you will be in the Active-Pre-Paid Period (APPP). The APPP time of the year is like waiting to blow oukit the candles on your birthday cake cause most carriers will not pay you for all the PP and APPP AEP stuff until January. And some of the carriers will hold off till July after you remind them multiple times that “gee it sure would be nice to get paid for the work I started almost a year ago”. Then the carrier will simply can your sorry Whistle Blower Ars (WBA) and keep your renewals (Profit$). Yep, this is a great business to be in now. You still have time!!! Are you sure you want to do this? :1rolleyes:

So has Humana been known to do that, not pay you then terminate?

Back