Just passed my exam for life & health - question

I passed my life and health exam today in VA and I am certainly pumped to have it behind me.

I have a very basic question. I am filling out a request for a criminal history report and noticed that I need a signature of notary.

It's too late for me to call anyone now so I just wanted to get some insight from the board. I understand a notary is a witness to your signature but does it have to be anyone specifically?

Thanks in advance.

New Agent in the making ;)

I passed my life and health exam today in VA and I am certainly pumped to have it behind me.

I have a very basic question. I am filling out a request for a criminal history report and noticed that I need a signature of notary.

It's too late for me to call anyone now so I just wanted to get some insight from the board. I understand a notary is a witness to your signature but does it have to be anyone specifically?

Thanks in advance.

New Agent in the making ;)

Congratulations! Now the real work begins! A person who is legally a notary is all you need. Doesn't matter who they are.

Good Luck.... What are you going to sell Health or Life or both.... Health seems to be the better play based on what I hear. Some guys in my GA's office selling 8-15 applications per week all over the phone using web conferencing, mostly with exclusive leads. Let me know if you need any help or pointers... New to the forum, but have been licensed for just over 6 six years.

Thanks you all.

I'm 27, brand new to this industry and haven't a clew which route I'm going to take yet.

I have a mentor from Atlanta who's been in the industry 20 years and is independent and his son in Charleston, SC who's been in it 4 yrs or so and is also helping me. I know their far away but their the ones who introduced me to this profession and their coming up next week with all the info, brochures and knowledge I'll need to at least get my feet wet.

TRK I am actually from Roanoke as well. Let's link up and knock em dead (or insuring em would probably be better)

TRK I am actually from Roanoke as well. Let's link up and knock em dead (or insuring em would probably be better) [/quote]

Yes, let's do that. Give me a call on my local # 650-6324 or 400-6275

Back