Just Passed My P&C!!

al123

Expert
It wasn't easy but I got it done. I'm a newbie just starting out as a producer. Time to make some real money. Anyone got any tips for beginners on how to become successful as an insurance producer? How was your first year like and what do I need to do in order to be successful and make some money?

I dont know how hard the P&C test is but the L&H is tough here in CA.When I passed it, I did not think I did, I was like jumping up and down saying YEA.

So anyway CONGRATS I know the feeling. Next get licensed. Good luck. Mine is delayed. BUMMER. But I just be patient and I will get it.

Good luck with your future and never give up or back down.

What states are you licensed for? Are you working for someone captive, independent, or have your own agency? Are you doing personal, or commercial ? All these questions play a big role in how much money your talking about making.

It is a good feeling I will be getting my license soon. I will be working on my L&H next. Hopefully, it will be less difficult. Thanks for the advice keep up the great work
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
What states are you licensed for? Are you working for someone captive, independent, or have your own agency? Are you doing personal, or commercial ? All these questions play a big role in how much money your talking about making.

Licensed for p&c and working for captive as a producer in an agency. I plan on doing mostly personal and some commercial.

Last edited:
Back