Just Passed P&C in Texas Yesterday.

orojo

TEXAS
Hello everyone!
I just passed my P&C exam yesterday. Will be taking my L&H exam next week. Then submitting my apps for a TX licenses. But, I'm in need of a sponsor and some training. I eventually would like to be an independent agent. I live in the N.TX area just south of DFW, if anyone has any recommendations I would be grateful.
Also, for those studying, I used Testeachers and recommend them highly.

Hello everyone!
I just passed my P&C exam yesterday. Will be taking my L&H exam next week. Then submitting my apps for a TX licenses. But, I'm in need of a sponsor and some training. I eventually would like to be an independent agent. I live in the N.TX area just south of DFW, if anyone has any recommendations I would be grateful.
Also, for those studying, I used Testeachers and recommend them highly.

I cannot help with a referral but congratulations on passing the test.

Just updating...Passed the L&H exam (on 8/17) as well. I had to reschedule the exam date due to conflicts.

1st off CONGRATS !!!! Now my ? I'm in east tn jus got my books to study Life & Health can someone point a few spots I need to study the most. I kno the laws are different for every state but the rest should be pretty close then a again I may be wrong ..

!!!! Any help would be great !!!!

Thanx,

Brady

1st off CONGRATS !!!! Now my ? I'm in east tn jus got my books to study Life & Health can someone point a few spots I need to study the most. I kno the laws are different for every state but the rest should be pretty close then a again I may be wrong ..

!!!! Any help would be great !!!!

Thanx,

Brady

You just have to study it all! Good luck!

Just updating...Passed the L&H exam (on 8/17) as well. I had to reschedule the exam date due to conflicts.

congratulations in taking the test. I was just wondering what study material you used? I'm taking my life & health on march 8th. I'm trying to open my own insursnce company. I knocked out my adjusters license 3 mos ago. I'm Testing through prometric, is that who you used? Any information you can give me would be helpful...... Juan

congratulations in taking the test. I was just wondering what study material you used? I'm taking my life & health on march 8th. I'm trying to open my own insursnce company. I knocked out my adjusters license 3 mos ago. I'm Testing through prometric, is that who you used? Any information you can give me would be helpful...... Juan

Hey Juan, I used Testeachers online for study material, which was great btw, especially the videos. As for testing, I had to go through Pearson VUE's testing centers, which were the closest to my home. Good Luck on your upcoming L&H exam, it's not nearly as hard as some of the practice tests. Just make sure you know the state regulations. I received my licenses back in Oct/Nov 2013, but waited till after the 1st of the new year to pursue my new career.

Hey Juan, I used Testeachers online for study material, which was great btw, especially the videos. As for testing, I had to go through Pearson VUE's testing centers, which were the closest to my home. Good Luck on your upcoming L&H exam, it's not nearly as hard as some of the practice tests. Just make sure you know the state regulations. I received my licenses back in Oct/Nov 2013, but waited till after the 1st of the new year to pursue my new career.
That's totally AWESOME!!!!!! I'm taking my casualty & property probably next month. Did you take any of personvues practice test? I did their practice test, it came with 50 ques and it was really kool. The only thing I didn't like about it was that after you review your work and submitted it you couldn't 'go back' and review it later. Luckily I 'copy pasted' all the questions before I was done. .... I'll make sure I study the state regulations like you said.. The information you just gave me is well appreciated.... THANKS!!!!!

Back