Just Purchased 'out of pocket' Plan (for me)

Mike Siegal

Guru
100+ Post Club
Hi Friends,

Manhattan Life;

I like what i read about this out-of-pocket plan (at least it sounded good in brochure), but i never got anything ELSE from the Agent or Company???

AM I SUPPOSED to get a policy plan detail sent to me? (I got a brochure emailed to me) but that's it.

???

Anyone know?

Thanks very much!

Most indemnity plans don't send out anything. All materials will be avail in your online account directly with carrier. I don't write Manhattan though, so look to other posts.

Most indemnity plans don't send out anything. All materials will be avail in your online account directly with carrier. I don't write Manhattan though, so look to other posts.

THANKS 'Y-man'

I thought it was very weird. HOW THE HELL do i know the details of what's covered or NOT??? (I JUST emailed the agent).

Which out of pocket plan do you like?

This one sounds pretty good.

I've heard good comments about it, but don't know the product.
If and when I write any indemnity policies to help cover high deductibles/OOP plans like ACA or STM, I usually write a Nat Gen policy. Accident only, or can add on CHS, or hosp illness. (under age 65 of course).

HOW THE HELL do i know the details of what's covered or NOT??? (I JUST emailed the agent).

Caveat, not an agent.

Conversation with agent(s). (Which you have done in threads here.)
Conversation with company representative(s).
Consumer brochures.
Plan Outlines of Coverage.
Plan policy and policy rider documents.

Doing those things after a product purchase may be a bit late.

I've heard good comments about it, but don't know the product.
If and when I write any indemnity policies to help cover high deductibles/OOP plans like ACA or STM, I usually write a Nat Gen policy. Accident only, or can add on CHS, or hosp illness. (under age 65 of course).

Nice...how can i find out more (about Nat.Gen) ?

~

Hi Friends,

Manhattan Life;

I like what i read about this out-of-pocket plan (at least it sounded good in brochure), but i never got anything ELSE from the Agent or Company???

AM I SUPPOSED to get a policy plan detail sent to me? (I got a brochure emailed to me) but that's it.

???

Anyone know?

Thanks very much!

Yes, you should get a policy within a couple of weeks. Not a flimsy one either, but a full policy outline with all the attendant literature in a policy jacket.

I just sold one of those yesterday, and always have the policy come to me to mail out.

Hi Friends,

Manhattan Life;

???

Anyone know?

Thanks very much!
Mike: You should get a policy.. If you create a policyowner log in on their web site, you may be able to download the policy but you should have received one in the mail if it has been a few weeks since you applied.. First premium drafted yet?

Latest posts

Back