Just Signed Up for A.D Bankers Two Day Live Class Any Experiance?

I just signed up for A.D Bankers two day live Missouri health insurance class does anyone have any experience with this company or can give me some insight on what to expect?

I took the health test once already and made a 54% with little studying but ready or not I wanted to go ahead and take it for I would know what to expect.

Dont know if it was a good Idea or not but did it anyway. The test seemed to be a lot of what provisions would apply to different scenarios questions.

Been on the forum for a while just been sitting back and watching and reading. LOL

Re: Just Signed Up for A.D Bankers Two Day Live Class Any Experia

I just signed up for A.D Bankers two day live Missouri health insurance class does anyone have any experience with this company or can give me some insight on what to expect?

I took the health test once already and made a 54% with little studying but ready or not I wanted to go ahead and take it for I would know what to expect.

Dont know if it was a good Idea or not but did it anyway. The test seemed to be a lot of what provisions would apply to different scenarios questions.

Been on the forum for a while just been sitting back and watching and reading. LOL

Good company. I didn't know they did live classes. I used their study material (book + CDs) and passed the licensing test pretty easily. I wouldn't imagine too much has changed in the past couple years.
Now that you know what to expect, go to the class, study hard for another week and you shouldn't have any problems. Their material is pretty thorough.
Good luck!!

america's professor . com. has a good on line course. Live classes are a better way to go. Good Luck

I took the live course through them. I'd rather do that then sit online for hours. Passed the test on the first try also. That's was 8-9 years ago though.

I would agree with the live course

AD Banker has pretty good online courses, so I would think the live classes would be even better.

The subject matter is boring, and will put you to sleep. You need a good instructor to keep you listening. i took 2 days of Primercia class. It made me more confused. Good thing i passed before i had gone to the last 2. For my P&C i used able, on line, but used the America's professor to help me pass ables pre-test. and then the state test.

Thanks for all the input. I hope I can get some good info out of it and go forward with the test and hit the ground running. Im going from Police officer to Insurance salesman talk about a change of pace. Tired of living from paycheck to three days before paycheck.

Got my study book today from A.D Banker and it seems to be laid out really well. Kinda disappointed in the quick reference guide I paid an extra $11 for to only be two pages and don't really amount to much. Manual does say take the state test 2-5 days from finishing the class so I went ahead and signed up to take it on Tuesday morning. I have about 60 hours of study time in already so Guess we will see.

great classes. My suggestion is take as many practice exams as you can. That is key to doing well on license exams. I tell all my agents to practice over and over again.

Back