Just Started Selling Final Expence Life Insurance

mortley59

Good morning I'm 28 and am selling final expense and I saw this blog that I knew would be fun and of use. Any tips out the gate would be great and if I learn something great along the way I'll be sure to share as well.:biggrin:

Hopefully you got hooked up with an IMO that specializes in FE. You also need someone to show you the ropes with appt setting, door knocking, presentation etc. it will cut your learning curve down immensely.

FE is different than any other type of sales, insurance or otherwise. If your upline doesn't do this for a living, it will be difficult for you to succeed.

hey im adam i am in the same boat. i am 27 will be 28 in march but i am completely new to the insurance game. i have never sold anything in my life. i have a great attitude and people seem to respond to me well. i am very likeable. i have started selling final expence because it seemed to be affordable for my clients plus i feel as i am really helping someone rather than just some insurance that might help 50/50. i am about 80% sure of myself. i know the products i am starting out with. i am selling for americo, royal neighbors, and foresters. its crazy because the bigger companies would not contract me because of a traffic misdomeanor on my record from 8 yrs ago so i got the companys that would contract me. i have started this week, i feel like the first week of 2018 would be my new beginning. i had 3 apts for tuesday but they fell threw so i did some door knocks. i made one apt out of that but she had a policy already for exactly what i was trying to show her. so it was a good experience, and the company offers a 5$ giftcard for walmart for sending in the postcard. she never recived her card from over a yr ago so i had her call the agent to work it out and she got that settled and she was very happy i stopped by and got that for her so it was great. i have 6 apts for thursday so i am very excited to start my new beginnigng. it will be cool to see how we grow. i will stay on this forum and keep you posted if you would like. well good luck and have a wonderfull new year.

Back