Just starting out and looking to learn a lot! Any online study suggestions?

JoeMichaels

I was recommended this forum by someone on another website who says that this is the best place to get unfiltered, unbiased information about companies, the industry, and to learn how to be a good insurance agent. I am in Florida and currently trying to decide which company to do the state certification trainings (2-15 & 2-20) through as i believe it is a requirement prior to taking the state licensing test. So if anyone has recommendations for an online-self-paced course for those it would be highly appreciated. The only one that I've had recommended to me so far is "Andy Beverly" but it is very expensive. So any recommendations on something that meets the state requirement and is good to get me ready for the exam would be appreciated. I look forward to learning more on this forum!

I think both of them? I just know that I was told to take the Florida 2-15 and 2-20 pre-licensing courses, pass them, then go take the state exam for the licensing. I was told I would be selling P&C and Life insurance and I "could" sell medical but it wasn't worth it.

Back