Just wondering about commission rates

Most term plans offer an opportunity for a second sell.. You make them a customer when you sell them the term and make them a client when you convert the term.. (for much more commission than you made on the term)

I've been listening to Jeff Root and reading his book. I just saved 800 on an ad that didn't post and I think that'll be reinvested in a second website for Term insurance.

I'm sure his GA. Jack is one of the top producers of LTC in the country so I'm sure his GA bends over backwards on all of the ancillary products.

If somebody produces a huge amount of annuities with me and writes an occasional life case, I'm happy to do the same (as will most brokerages).
I was just thinking it's because they don't do anything but provide the contracts. Then again, Jack is the man when it comes to LTC so...

My Medicare site is still a work in progress. So I'm going to continue to flesh it out. There's a lot of time, money, and effort invested and I'm going to let it get to the point of returning before I move to a new project.

I'm finding, however, my term life niche keywords are exponentially less competitive to rank for..

Back