Kaiser Commission Change 2016

somarco

GA Medicare Expert
5000 Post Club
Atlanta
Got a notice today about KP (Georgia) commission changes for 2016 and they have joined the $0 commission club.

Obamacare SEP with effective dates of June 1 through Dec 1 pays $0.

Other new business for 2016 will still pay a one time commission of $200 PMPY first year with $130 PMPY renewal.

Carry on.

for 2018 I learned that Kasier (VA) has joined the $0 commission club and I did not get a notice until I called on a status of a client and this was AFTER I submitted a total of 52 apps during OPE this sucks

for 2018 I learned that Kasier (VA) has joined the $0 commission club and I did not get a notice until I called on a status of a client and this was AFTER I submitted a total of 52 apps during OPE this sucks

Well, if we want to continue to serve this market, I guess we could start doing what the YouTube creators are doing and get Patreon or DonorBox accounts!

That's horrible! SO SORRY!

Don't work that market so I would like to know why an agent would sell a product with 0% commission? Would think there has to be some incentive to the agent before they sell it.

As someone that previously sold Kaiser in VA, I feel your pain. They used to pay $200 per enrolled person (family of 4 = $800). They tried to conveniently place a flyer on their website stating VA/MD = $0 commission like they were proud of it. Thanks Kaiser!

Last year I sold a bunch of Innovation Health policies under the impression that they paid $15 per member enrolled because it was noted as "$15 per subscriber" - well, apparently that only means $15 per family because each family only has one subscriber according to them, even though the entire family is subscribing to their service. So I made a lot less than what I thought I was going to make. What a load of bullshit.

TN has been $0 for a couple of years but only on new business. BCBST which was the most competitive carrier pulled out of the contiguous Metro counties. I had the pleasure of advising clients to enroll in Cigna which means $0 except for a few clients that live in outlying areas. Fortunately, it matters not. Life happily goes on.

We have a lot of resources in this country so go forth and continue to prosper.

Back