Kaplan Live L&H Class?

Angela - I have heard mixed results from Kaplan classes. I think it all depends on the instructor and how up to date their materials are.

At Texas Insurance Training Academy, we guarantee you will pass your exam the first time or we will pay for you to test a 2nd time if you have attended one of our classroom courses. If you purchase our online insurance prelicensing course, we will refund you 100% of your money if you don't pass your exam.

Let me know if I can help you in any way.

Anyone taken the live class for their license?

I used the AD Banker hard cover books plus on-line classes for my P&C and Life/Health exams. I like the way the books are written. Pure technical description no extra fluff.

I used the AD Banker book for 1/2 of my study efforts for the Series 6 and 63 but also bought and read the Kaplan books and attended their Series 6 crash course. I got an 81 on that exam.

I read the Kaplan book and took their on-line tests for the Series 63 and got a 88 on that test. I only studied for 10 days to pass the 63.

I am now preparing to take the Series 65 and am only using the Kaplan materials. After that, it's the Series 26 and I'll be done with the exam process.

I like Kaplan. The two instructors I had were very good. I would recommend them to everyone.

By the way, I found their printed materials more up to date than AD Banker.

Back