Keeping Carrier Appointments

prop312

I am leaving an agency where I built a book of 400+ Medicare clients within the last 4 months. I have no issue leaving the clients behind as the opportunity in the space is insane. I am primarily concerned with keeping my carrier appointments. I am willing to spend on legal and pay any fees associated with keeping these appointments. How do I go about doing so. The appointments I want to keep are with Cigna, Anthem and Humana. Thanks so much for any advice or direction.

I am leaving an agency where I built a book of 400+ Medicare clients within the last 4 months. I have no issue leaving the clients behind as the opportunity in the space is insane. I am primarily concerned with keeping my carrier appointments. I am willing to spend on legal and pay any fees associated with keeping these appointments. How do I go about doing so. The appointments I want to keep are with Cigna, Anthem and Humana. Thanks so much for any advice or direction.

Whoever you are contracting under next should be able to help you. If the old upline will release you it will be fast. If not you will need to cancel (or possibly send a notice you are moving to the carrier) and wait out their time period.

Calling the companies directly or working with your new upline on it is the way to go.

Latest posts

Back