Keeping In Touch With Current Clients

willkelley11

How many of you are sending out Monthly Client Newsletters consistently? If you are, is it increasing your repeat sales/referrals? Are you emailing the newsletter or sending out a hard copy snail mail? If you are not sending out newsletters, is there something else you are using to stay in contact with current clients?

I have a quarterly piece I send that is specific to the type of planning I do. I also call husband and wife on their birthday and I call on their anniversary.

I can't say if it generates additional business or not, but when I call for a new business situation, they have talked to me or recieved something from me several times in the past year. This is much better than calling and having to say "Hi Joe. Larry here. We talked about 4 years ago when I mailed you your policy..."

I agree with Larry tew on calling on bdays. Alot of people send Xmas cards but bdays and anniversaries are different...send a card. I never sent newsletters so kudos to you for doing so. Other than those occasions would very infrequently ask for referrals tactfully (after doing so when I delivered their policy).

Back