Keeping Track of Calls

Hi everybody,

I am cold calling the old school way by going b2b.

I'm wondering if any of you have any good examples on how you keep track of everything. Right now I spend a day or two each week finding niche markets, researching companies in those markets, jotting everything down on a legal pad (biz name, address, number, contact etc) and then making the call. I then jot down any information from each call in the small space I left. After weeks of this it's already starting to get out of control.

I'm realizing the little things like organization are a huge part to staying on top of your business. I'm able to remember everything now because every contact feels so significant but over time I know I'm going to get screwed up using this method.

Any suggestions and/or examples used on spreadsheets? Any example is much appreciated. Hopefully this will help others as well!

I tried a search for "crm" and it came back with nothing. What does CRM stand for?

Hold my hand please ;)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Customer Relationship Management!

love google

Last edited:
Not sure why search won't show results, there really are tons.
There are many online free crms as well as crm's you can purchase. I'm sure others will be along with recommendations. I currently just use excel but will probably move over to zoho crm.
good luck

try avidian prophet, goldmine, ACT, IDA, your insurance office.

Any of those will work. It isnt really a question of which CRM will work they all do as long as you keep up with them. Typically the only difference is how much you want automated drip campaigns, auto responders and lead parsers

If you’re an insurance agent. Everything else is second rate compared to this........http://www.yourinsuranceoffice.com

I bought this software and I can tell you that it is perfect.
I mean…it’s really perfect.

The person who created this software is an insurance agent. He’s a great guy and his name is Frank. You can reach him at 877.633.0808. He's honest and geniune.

Do yourself a favor and call him right now. It’ll be the best call you make today.

If you’re an insurance agent. Everything else is second rate compared to this........http://www.yourinsuranceoffice.com

I bought this software and I can tell you that it is perfect.
I mean…it’s really perfect.

The person who created this software is an insurance agent. He’s a great guy and his name is Frank. You can reach him at 877.633.0808. He's honest and geniune.

Do yourself a favor and call him right now. It’ll be the best call you make today.

I second this. Just call Frank and he'll talk with you and let you know everything it does. You can even d/l a demo version for yourself.

The search function does not work for 3 letter words.

If you want to find something Al has posted, you have to put in jackass instead of just "ass".

Back