Keeping Track of Quotes?

When I do quotes I send them to my direct companies and to my wholesalers. So after having sent a quote to 7-10 people how do you keep track of who's answered and who hasn't when you're quoting 10 different possible insured's at one time with multiple different threads of companies?

Does anyone have a system in place for this? do you just make a checklist? Any ideas are highly appreciated. I'm having a hard time keeping good track of -everything- I'm doing and following up wisely.:1eek:

When I do quotes I send them to my direct companies and to my wholesalers. So after having sent a quote to 7-10 people how do you keep track of who's answered and who hasn't when you're quoting 10 different possible insured's at one time with multiple different threads of companies?

Does anyone have a system in place for this? do you just make a checklist? Any ideas are highly appreciated. I'm having a hard time keeping good track of -everything- I'm doing and following up wisely.:1eek:

Can you elaborate? Quotes are instant, you can print them out from what I know.

We use alot of whole salers so alot of times i'm sending applications out to 7 different people and waiting for responses on top of my direct markets where I can print the quotes. Those are easy it's keeping track of who I sent things to and waiting for their responses/quotes that's becoming troublesome when i'm doing multiple quotes at a time with some of them and servicing others. Gets busy.

Back