Kentucky Automobile Insurance Cheapest Agency Needed

bshouse

Does anyone know of an insurance agency in Kentucky that can get me cheaper rates than 1200.00 every 6 months. I have had no claims for 4 1/2 yrs. Last claim I had cost the insurance company 600.00. I have received numerous quotes over the past year an none of them can beat my current rate which is ridiculous for the lowest liability amounts the state requires and is what I am paying for. Please help!

I'm no P&C expert but I would think at a minimum they need to know age, male/female, type of vehicle, miles driven per year, etc.

Does anyone know of an insurance agency in Kentucky that can get me cheaper rates than 1200.00 every 6 months. I have had no claims for 4 1/2 yrs. Last claim I had cost the insurance company 600.00. I have received numerous quotes over the past year an none of them can beat my current rate which is ridiculous for the lowest liability amounts the state requires and is what I am paying for. Please help!

What tickets do you have on your record?

I don't think anyone here would in clear conscience sell you a policy at the state minimum of limits of liability and if you fully understood what that meant, I don't think you'd want them either.

If we don't have any indy P&C agents here that are doing business in Kentucky, you might just want to find an independent agent in the phone book.

I am 44 years old and have comp & collision on a 2010 kia forte and liability only on a 2001 pontiac grand am.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
No, I do not have tickets
VolAgent, I am not a bad driver, no tickets, no major accidents. I would only appreciate some who can help me instead of someone who has nothing better to do than make rude comments.

Last edited:
I am 44 years old and have comp & collision on a 2010 kia forte and liability only on a 2001 pontiac grand am.
No, I do not have tickets
VolAgent, I am not a bad driver, no tickets, no major accidents. I would only appreciate some who can help me instead of someone who has nothing better to do than make rude comments.

I'd like someone who didn't lie too. Don't see that happening.

There is no way in the world you are paying that much for state minimums without some other factors. Are there some kids you didn't mention, a spouse?

Just saw this, so I don't know if you found coverage. Check with an indpendent agent in Ky that carries Ky National. Their rates for auto and home are unbeatable.

They are kind of picky, but if your record is clean for the last three years they will cover you.

Saved me $600/yr on home insurance and over $800/yr on auto by switching to them from Allstate.

Back